Monday, January 9, 2006

First Week Report

Well... my first week as a full time player has come and gone. Overall I am quite pleased. My best tournament result (other than the Winner's Choice satellite win) was in the Stars $50 on Friday night where I finished third for $2200. I actually cashed in about 25% of my multis this week which is a pretty good clip but so many of them were just in the money finishes with very little payout.

Other than that 20/40 went very well. I actually did not play as many 20/40 hands as I wanted to play - hopefully I'll pick that up a bit this week.

I also made my plans for the Borgata at the end of the month. I'll be there for both the $1500 and $2500 NL leading up to the $10000 main event. I'm hoping to satellite into both of the smaller events to save some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment