Tuesday, August 2, 2005

15/30

I always like moving up and running into about a 300 big bet downswing. That's the way it has been with 15/30. I've never really played full ring games above maybe 3/6 or 5/10, so there is a big adjustment here... but I know that I need to eventually play full games in order to move up. (Party doesn't have many 15/30 6 handed games).

I haven't moved back to 10/20 because I want to succeed at this level and believe I can. Some friends have helped me with certain situations, techniques, and I believe most of my Pokertracker stats are in the ballpark. I started off REALLY rough though, down about $9,500 through most of Sunday, but a late comeback there and a nice session yesterday has put me up abut $3,500 from my low point. I really think my downswing was due to running bad more than anything, I can't tell you how many times I had AK or AQ and didn't flop anything. Or when I did flop a pair it was against a set or two pair. Ah well, that's the way it goes when you're running bad.

That's about it for now, I will try to post some interesting 15/30 hands soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment