Friday, December 9, 2005

Bellagio $15k

I'm off to Vegas again today. The $15k starts on Monday but I will be out a few days early. I may play the nightly $500 at the Bellagio one or both of the nights over the weekend, but I'll also be playing online some, so we'll see.

I qualified through Pokerroom for this tournament... and they have a blog setup for the 34 people that qualified through their site. The blog address is : http://www.pokerroom.com/blog/5-Diamond-Classic - my username on that site is grebdron. We have at least three very good players on Team Pokerroom that have a very good shot of going deep, SamENole, brsavage and colson10. I'm sure there are a lot of other good players on the team, I just don't know them.

I'm excited and happy to be getting out of the snow. Take care folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment