Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My turn to run bad...

I knew it was coming... I have been running bad in the past week or two... I did get third in the Stars $50 on Friday night for $2400 but that win was quickly erased on Saturday and Sunday.

I came close in the $650 super on Stars on Saturday, finishing 22nd when they gave away 13 Atlantis seats. Amazingly, I only doubled up once the whole tournament...I guess I won a lot of small pots.

I've also been losing in 20/40... I feared the games were getting tougher but from what I saw last night the games are still really good. I'm just running on the bad side I guess.

Headed to Indiana this weekend for the WSOP Circuit event. Plan is to play satellites for the $10k Main Event that starts on Sunday. Hopefully I get in and then give it a good run...

No comments:

Post a Comment