Sunday, November 27, 2005

Back Home

Sorry for the lengthy lack of update.

I'm back home again, been to Amsterdam for a week and then Portland, OR for about 5 days over Thanksgiving.

I played some 20/40 while I was away and did pretty well, getting more and more comfortable in that game. Also played some tournaments and did absolutely nothing...but still its been a good month. Brutal day today however, busted out of everything except the Stars $500 and we're not in the money yet.

Have a trip planned to the Bellagio this weekend. Planning to play the $5,000 tournament on Saturday. I'm coming home Sunday night and then off to Vegas again the following weekend for the $15,000 buyin WPT event.

Some other excitement... I may be turning pro full time as soon as early January - I'm really looking forward to it.

Congrats to my friends the Ottos who won the Friday tourney on Party for $44k.

No comments:

Post a Comment